To move, for your hobbies or for work, we offer rentals such as:
- Enclosed trailers
- Utilitary trailers
- Dumper trailers
- Flat bed trailers
For a job done safely, get help from our specialists for the installation of:
- Trailer hitches
- Fifth wheels
- Bike rack
- Roof bars
- Brake controller
- And many more!
Whether it's for purchasing or lease-purchasing, we offer different financing options in store.
- Banque Nationale
- Meridian OneCap Credit Corp.
- Accord D, Caisse Desjardins
maintenace & repairs
Proper maintenance of your trailer is key to the safety of your vehicle and to keeping your trailer in good shape over the years. Do not deal with just any one for this important procedure.
Visit our store to:
Lubrify hubs & bearings• Lubrify hinges & jacks • Clean & adjust breaks• Check lights & general
condition of trailers
We have a prompt and professional service offered by knowledgeable trailer and trailer hitch specialists.
tips & tricks
Trailer running gear tips
• Always make sure the tires on your trailer are inflated to the proper air pressure as specified
by the tire manufacturer.
• Check wheel fastener torque frequently. Each time a wheel is removed and re-mounted; the lug nuts should be
checked and retightened after ten miles, twenty five miles, fifty miles and periodically thereafter.
• Remember to inspect and service wheel bearings regularly as stated in your Operation and
Maintenance service manual.